Update added by user Dec 20, 2015
The issue has not been resolved.However, I did find out the Refershe is manufactured by Polar.
They were supposed to keep the Super Chill formula.Obviously that didn't happen.
Update added by user Nov 30, 2015
I should mention that I never purchased the Refershe brand of sparkling water. I noticed a branding change and compared ingredients while the still had the old aspartame free Super Chill brand on the shelf.
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2015
Super Chill Sparkling Water which was aspartame free has been replaced by Refershe which sadly does contain aspartame. They are now using Safeway's supplier for sparkling water who does not have an aspartame free concentrate.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Refreshe Sparkling Water
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "I bought a set of these knives after watching a demonstration of them in B.j's the thing that sold me was that he was able to cut a tomato without..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "I arrived with my daughter-in-law 15 minutes early for a doctors appointment and after having to check in twice she was still not taken in till 35 minutes after her..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."